This is me, trying to do some art and have some fun! AHOY THERE ME H-ARTY'S.

Tuesday 19 February 2013

The long and winding road.....

I am writing this post as a sort of apology, to all my followers and maybe also to myself.  I won't go into detail on here but the last few months have been difficult because of certain things that have happened outside of cyber space.  My life is completely different than this time last year and it's taken me a while to get to grips with it.

Anyway I'm slowly getting back on my feet and I am making a promise to myself to start Blogging and doing arty things again!! I think I will start with one Blog week!! I feel like I let certain people fall out of my life when I didn't mean to but i'm back now and it won't happen again!!

So for now i shall say good bye.....no I shall say SEE YOU SOON :-)

1 comment:

  1. Yay, welcome back to Blogland. I hope things are on the up and up for you Carol x x

    ReplyDelete