This is me, trying to do some art and have some fun! AHOY THERE ME H-ARTY'S.

Monday 2 June 2014

Summer Of Colour 4!

So it's been quite a while since I blogged.  Those of you who follow my other Blog will know why this is, for those of you who are interested here is the link to my other Blog Little Red Crafting Corner.  I've had a very difficult few years now but I'm hoping that things are finally on the up!

A few years a go I took part in the Summer Of Colour Blog event.  It's so much fun to do and a great way to make new friends and see some fabulous art which is always a plus for me! Basically you are given a colour and a week to make a piece of art incorporating the chosen colour.  You then post it on your Blog and post the link on the main page and then you visit everyone Else's pages! I think I'm making it sound far more complicated than it is!

This years Summer of Colour is about to start and I am determined to take part this year! I have to thank my wonderful friend Carmen (Whoopidooings) for reminding me that this event is happening! I still have days where things are a little tough but I hope having something to focus on will help me.


I plan to try and use new mediums this time around! Why not go a little crazy! I'm still quite scared to try new things in case i do it wrong but I want to be more like Bob Ross

"There are no such things as mistakes, just happy accidents"

I think this is a lovely sentiment and I am going to try my best to embrace it!!  For those of you who are interested in The Summer of Colour 4, please visit Twinkle, Twinkle for all of the details! Have a little nose round whilst you are there, its a lovely fun Blog!

So that is it for now! I'm off to get my thinking cap on, my paint brushes at the ready.......it's going to be a colourful summer and I can not wait!!

3 comments:

  1. Awe, I'm smiling so big! I love this post, thank you so much - I'm thrilled to have you play again ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So happy to see this blog in action again too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So looking forward to Summer of Color, and it'll be great to see you there :)

    My life seems to be a succession of 'happy accidents'!

    x

    ReplyDelete