This is me, trying to do some art and have some fun! AHOY THERE ME H-ARTY'S.

Sunday 11 January 2015

Secret Santa

I'm still trying to catch up with my Christmas posts :-p I'm almost there!  Then I can try and catch up on all the arty stuff I've been doing over Christmas too!!

I participated in two Secret Santa's this time.  I love the idea of secret Santa, getting a complete surprise off someone who could be from anywhere.  For my secret Santa's a bought a few bits that I thought they would like from what I'd seen on FB and their Blogs and i tried to knit them a little something too.  I went to a really big Winter Arts market at the beginning of December so I got a few nice bits from there.  The only problem I have with these sorts of things is that I never know if I've bought enough!

I have to confess that I'm unsure which Secret Santa gift was from which one but either way the gifts where amazing!  The first one included a book about Gaudi, a frozen cocktail, a sketchbook, cat socks, chocolates, nail files and an incense oil burner.  I can't even tell you how amazing this gift is.  It's literally everything I love in one gift!  I am so grateful to Ally for these amazing gifts!


My second gift was from Gertie and me over on Facebook (Here).  These beautiful pieces were hand made for me and i adore them!!  I wasn't expecting something so amazing as these.  I haven't used them yet and I'm not sure if I will.  Again I was hugely grateful for the thought that went in to this.


So there you have my Secret Santa gifts for Christmas 2014.  I will definitely be doing it again this year if I get the chance.  I just hope that the recipients of my gifts liked them as much as I liked mine!!

Signing off for now!



8 comments:

  1. What a great idea - Secret Santa! We had this when I was in high school and everyone loved it. :-D Gifts you received are awesome! I like that beautiful cup with a plate (lovely colors).
    Enjoy :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you had a wonderful Christmas.
    Happy and wonderful 2015 to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your Santa's really did a good job of stalking your likes :D

    I'm the same, I always worry, have I done enough - is there enough here? Just gives me an excuse to buy more stuffs! ;) So much fun!

    Thanks for posting Carol, Ill link to this on the SS thread.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful gifts :D An excellent Secret Santa Swap :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun post and great presents, you have been very lucky with your Secret Santas.
    All the best for 2015.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd like to have a secret Santa too, LOL! Presents = Happiness!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sounds like SO much fun! I meant to get involved this year - have to remember for next year! Happy New Year! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your lovely gifts! Secret Santa exchanges are a lot of fun. Hope that 2015 is going well for you so far. :)

    ReplyDelete