This is me, trying to do some art and have some fun! AHOY THERE ME H-ARTY'S.

Thursday 23 July 2015

Baby Bootie Bonanza

Sadly I didn't get round to doing a piece for the last week of Summer of Colour :-( Its a shame because I LOVED the last colour combo, I just couldn't find the time to sit down and do something!  Having a day job that doesn't have a set rota can be quite difficult when I'm trying to knit for my shop and do art for myself (I also try to fit in trips to the gym and visiting friends), some weeks I feel like my time management is amazing, others not so much!

Anywho, I am officially doing 3 craft fairs this autumn/winter!  I am very excited/nervous, mainly because I have no way of knowing if I have enough stock for 3 craft fairs EEK!  In a bid to get a head start I have been making baby booties, lots of different colours and styles.  they are fairly quick to make so I thought I would get them out of the way first :-P






These are the ones I have completed and photographed so far!  They are all £5 (If any one is interested in buying them please do feel free to contact me via my easy shop, Facebook, here or email) and in slightly different sizes.  I need to find a way to price them up that looks attractive for my craft fair.  If you have any ideas please do let me know, I am always looking for inspiration from crafty creative people.  Also if you have any colour suggestions hit me with them....I'm always drawn to super colourful combos and find it hard to know what other people might like :-P

I'm determined DETERMINED to look at every single Summer of Colour post, I'm way behind at the moment but I will catch up with myself at some point!  For now I'm off to work on a top secret project ;-)

8 comments:

  1. the booties are darling - too bad I don't have any babies in my life - lol. It sounds like you have a lot on your plate - good luck! I am going to follow your by email and I hope you will follow my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to be a knitting demon - smoke coming off the ends of your needles! The booties are so cute and will do really well. What about your snoods? Will you be doing them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your little baby booties are adorable! You are so very clever.

    You have set yourself some challenge to see every SOC post - that's way beyond me!

    I wonder what the top secret project is...?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your booties are just adorable, Carol!! I would think they would just fly out the door of the craft fairs! My favorite is the white pair with the colored soles. I know they aren't very practical for keeping clean, but infants don't really get dirty feet, do they? Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your booties are wonderful, Caz! Good luck with the craft fairs! And I am so sorry that you did not have time to complete the last SOC challenge, but you can still do it later if you want to! Thanks for stopping by my blog, too! HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete