Today I am going to talk about The Liebster Awards. I was nominated by Naomi Loo to answer a few questions about myself. Below are the rules as taken from her fab Blog :-)
When nominated, you answer 10 questions and nominate some other bloggers! There are also a few rules:
1. Nominated bloggers must have less than 200 followers
2. They must create a blog post with a link back the blogger who nominated you3. Create your own set of questions for your nominated blogger or bloggers
1. What's made you really laugh recently?
I like to think I laugh a lot, laughing is something I enjoy doing! I can't pick out one particular moment from recently, there are far too many but I guess that is a good thing :-)
2. If you had to choose one food to live on what would it be?
I'm not much of a foodie I'm afraid. I'm going to go with something really basic and say bread as I love it, it comes in quite a few different styles so hopefully I wouldn't get too bored :-P
3. What did you want to be when you were little?
I wanted to be so many things, a nurse an architect, interior designer! I settled on artist after a while and still love to be creative today!
3. If you could have one superpower what would it be?
Hmmm flying would be cool, I like to get places quickly :-P
4. What is the best thing you've ever done?
Oh this is a hard one, there are many things I have enjoyed doing. I don't think I can pinpoint just one. I went to see The Harlem Globetrotters, that was pretty amazing as I'd always wanted to go and see them!
5. Three things you can't live without?
Photos, friends, knitting supplies
6. Name a destination that's on your list to visit and why
I want to see as much of the world as I can! I'd really like to go to Disney World in Florida though! It probably seems a bit odd, but ever since I was a little girl I've wanted to go. I have an uncle who lives in Florida and my Dad used to tell me that he lived next door To Mickey Mouse. They'd send me cards and presents from him! It used to make me so happy and still does when I think about it.
7. Who or what inspires you the most?
Any one who makes art that they love! They inspire me greatly. I love seeing the passion people bring to things.
8. What is your favourite recipe?
Home made roasties :-P
9. What keeps you blogging?
I love reading other people's Blog's, hearing about their lives, their loves and their interests. I like to think that maybe people like to hear about that sort of stuff from me too. It's a way to talk about what you love without the risk of boring people too as they can simply stop reading if that is the case.
10. If you could chose anywhere to live, where would it be?
Barcelona is my fave City although I've always liked the idea of living out my days in Italy, painting and relaxing.
So there you have my answers. I'm supposed to nominate some Blog's myself now but I'm so late in doing this and so behind with my Blog reading that I'm just going to say that anyone who wants to answer these questions can do :-)
1) What is your favourite thing to do to relax?
2) What is the best place you have ever visited?
3) What crafts do you enjoy and why?
4) What crafts would you like to try?
5) What is your favourite season?
6) If you could have your dream job what would it be? (if you are doing your dream job what is it?)
7) What is your fave TV show?
8) What is your favourite colour?
9) If you could pick one language to learn what would it be?
10) What makes you happiest?